Let's face it. As humans, most of us have a unique way of dealing with the large problems that life throws at us from time to time, but it seems like it's always the small, mundane things that really piss me off! Here are just a few of them:
- People standing in the aisle of the grocery store gabbing and blocking everyone else from getting by.
- Having to peel off the unnecessary stickers that are on fruits and vegetables.
- Parents letting their children scream at the top of their lungs in public places.
- People at the grocery store checkout who are talking on an expensive cellphones, and their bodies are covered in pricey tattoos and body piercings, but they are paying with Food Stamps.
- My wife opens a bag of chips just enough to get her small munchkin hand in, but it's impossible for my man hand to retrieve any chips for myself.
- People who smack and chew gum that eventually ends up on the bottom of someone's shoe.
- Prisons that allow the inmates to lift weights, only to release them into society bigger and stronger than when they went in.
- Women's handbags. Items (example: car or door keys) go in, but are never seen or heard from again until months later.
- Rachel, the robo-caller from credit card services, informing me that this is the last courtesy call I will receive to get a lower interest rate. I begin to get a little irritated after receiving a thousand prior calls that woke me up from my afternoon nap.
- Stepping in dog poop in my yard, and I don't even own a dog.
Have some pet peeves to share? Comments are always welcome!